Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas in San Fran!



We took the boys downtown the other night to see the magic of Downtown during the Holidays. They had a blast. We saw the big Union Square Christmas tree, the Macy's window displays and ate Thai. Yum! Macy's did a great job dressing up their windows with real animals as well as toy animals. The darling window displays were to help the SPCA adopt out cats and dogs who need a home. I almost wanted to take one home they were so adorable! I'm sure Parker would not have minded. He asking when he is going to get a dog. I pray for a house real soon!



5 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like you guys are having a good time in San Francisco this Christmas. I love your new background. Hopefully soon Parker can get his real dog!

~Veronica said...

Cute pictures, looks like you guys had a great time. I got that joke from a friend. Happy holidays!!
~V

Fife Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We wish there were more festive things to do here in Phoenix. We did the temple lights and that was about it. Even the malls aren't that decorated! Merry Christmas!

Lanes said...

I think SF is the most magical city at Christmas. I love it! Hope you guys had a great one. Cute family pictures by the way.

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

You boys look so cute! But of course I didn't doubt they would - you two are so handsome and beautiful together!