Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Finally A New Post!

It has been a long time I know but life has not given us much time to blog these days. Things have been pretty hectic. Getting ready to graduate, boards, a cruise to the Carribean and trying to find a job has left us pretty frazzled! But I have just a minute to squeeze in a new blog and record the events of recent.


I will be creating another post for our cruise. I can't seem to find our pics. Here are some photos of the boys grandparent vacation. The boys stayed with my folks and then went to Paul's parent's house after we came back. They really enjoyed all the snow they found themselves in. The grandparents did as well.





Here is Parker with his friend Alexis hitting the slopes together


3 comments:

Fife Family said...

A cruise in March... by yourselves?? LUCKY!! Hope you guys had a blast, it sounds heavenly!
We're excited to see you guys in a couple months! San Francisco here we come!

~Veronica said...

Kudos to Paul!!! I can't wait for the cruise pics. You guys look good. And you ladies did a great job at the talent show. It's one of my favorite songs. Miss you.
~Veronica

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Have fun on your cruise! I am not sure which one you are going on, but we probably took same one 5 years ago in March also. Best rates for cruises!