Saturday, October 13, 2007

RECENT TRAVELS

Three thousand miles gave us the chance to see Yosemite, the painted desert, the petrified forest, New Mexico and Disneyland. What a trip!






The boys were lucky enough to have both sets of Grandparents at Disneyland with them. Woohoo!!





I think the kids spent more time in their swimming suits than anything else.... except maybe in trouble.





We had a great time in the Arizona sun with Stevo, Haya, Rich and Carly and little Evan




There's only one way to be out in the sun in AZ



Albuquerque. It took me a long time to learn how to spell that.



5 comments:

Jen said...

I love all your pictures. Looks like you are having so much fun with your travels.

Sarah Walton said...

Looks like you guys had another fun trip! I love how you guys are always getting out and exploring new areas.

Lanes said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Looks like fun, you comin' our way any time soon :)

Jen said...

April, I tagged you on my blog. check it out for details.

~Veronica said...

Hey April, I tagged you too.
V