Sunday, August 03, 2008




Look at this cute little Guy! Is he on his way to Kindergarten?


Parker's School Meadow View Elementary Home of the Wildcats, ROAARR!. Boy am I a crappy photographer. I have me in all these shots!


Parker was so brave because his first day was not the first day for most of his classmates. We moved to an area where they do All year round school and the Track we landed on already had started two weeks prior. I was so nervous for him and I freaked out more then he did. Parker said to me a couple nights before school, " Don't cry because I'm going to have fun at school." We had read a book about Kindergarten where the parents cried and that really got Parker upset. Fortunately another girl started her first day at school the same day and Parker's teacher seems really nice. I'm just waiting for him to boycott school one day and not want to go back. But for the most part he is enjoying school and doing well. He has even made a new friend name Jaden. Children can be so resilient. We move en around and change things up for them without even giving them a choice. It must be so hard on them and for Parker he has had his hard days during this move but overall is doing great.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Holy cow, that was so quick! I can't believe he has already started kindergarten. Glad to hear that things are going well. Keep up the blogging, I love seeing your new pics.

DRP said...

https://economy.okezone.com/read/2017/03/23/320/1650067/mau-s2-enggak-punya-biaya-dan-gagal-beasiswa-ini-solusinya