Saturday, August 23, 2008

Guess who's expecting again?


If you hadn't already heard yes we are pregnant again. Sorry we have not posted anything on this yet but as some know we are terrible with the blog. Also I didn't get an ultrasound until later hense the baby that doesn't look like a worm. So we are very excited and also dreading the inevitable. I don't know how I am supposed to take care of three when my two wear me out and drives me nuts already. I am just praying that this is a girl because another boy would have me passed out on the floor. I just don't have the energy I think for another boy! Someone get me a wheelchair!! I know there are moms out there who understand about having multiple active boys and some who have more than two. I have a friend out here who has 4 boys and two are twins and somehow she is still alive and loving her children. My hero! Why can't there be another way to have a girl instead of leaving it up to the x chromosome to make it. My husband's are obviously weak sauce.

9 comments:

acte gratuit said...

I feel your pain! Here's to hoping it's a girl!!!

~Veronica said...

CONGRATS APRIL AND PAUL!!!!I'm so happy for you, wow sooo many changes for you guys and in such a short time!!! I hope it's a little girl too!! Come back so that we can celebrate at patxi's. I miss you guys.
xoxoxo

Emily said...

Congrats! Hope you have a little pink girlie bun in that oven! We sure miss you in SF. Come back and visit too.

Sarah Walton said...

Congrats you guys!! We are so excited for you . . . and yes, you definitely need a litte girl in that cute family of yours!!

Jared and Kendra said...

Congratulations!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see what it is you've got coming to your family next! Your baby will be adorable boy or girl!!! (but yes, it is nice to have little girls) good luck!

Lanes said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well, it is hard being prego when you have 2 other ones to chase around. Keep us posted on what you find out!

Kristen and Erik Cambridge said...

How far a long are you? I am so excited for you. Congratulations on having a girl. It will be so fun for you! She is in trouble though! with two older brothers, she will get teased relentlessly.LOL It will be fun to see who she ends up looking like. Can't Wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Amy said...

Oh April! Congratulations! I think that is awesome! We sure miss you guys. I am sure you will do great whichever you get... you are such a strong person, with so much patience. I admire you so much. You are a great mom!

-Amy Munns