Sunday, March 28, 2010


Our Recent Family Photo



Our 3 Most Favorite People


Princess Addi


Paul's Creative Skills going to town for Addi's 1'st Birthday


I have decided to re-commit myself to my online diary. I am determined to not be so shamefully overdue on writing again. So I want to just update on what has been happening lately. Here are the top 10 things that have gone on this year.
1. We have bought a new house! This happened in Aug of 09- yes way past due on the fyi. I will post a pic of it as soon as I find one. We still live in Castle Rock the Meadows area still.
2. I am now the primary chorister in my ward. I love it but I hate it because trying to entertain different ages of children every week if very tiring.
3. Paul is now a partner of Almeida and Bell dental in Lone Tree Colorado. He is loving his job and the business is doing great. This also happened much too long ago.
4. Addison had her first birthday. Paul made her a princess cake which turned out super cute. She was truly a princess that day. Addi is also walking now and loves to get into the snacks in our pantry. I actually don't mind because it keeps her entertained.
5. Parker is going to first grade. He had to change schools last year when we moved but he is doing fine and we really love his teacher. She is so sweet to him. He also learned how to ride a bike this year sans the training wheels! Yeah Parker
6. Emmet started preschool last fall and he really loves his teacher Miss Carol and has a little girlfriend name Delaney. Emmet is now 4 and is a little lover. He hugs everyone around him everyday. In fact just today he told us that he was a great lover! I am so afraid for him to hit puberty.
7. I actually watched the Bachelor this season with a Bachelor Party. I am sorry but this show is worse than when it first started. And Jake and Vienna are proof of this!
8. I am currently reading Centennial by James Mitchner and have been reading it all year. This book for some reason is very hard for me to read. It's a thousand pages and very historical. It's all about Colorado so I am determined to finish it if it takes me 10 years to do it! I recently read The Road by Cormac McCarthy and i highly recommend it! Very terrible post apocalyptic book and yet soo good!
9. Paul and I are going to las vegas next week for a Dental Conference/Getaway. We are going to go see Muse and I am super excited.
10. I plan on catching up with all of my long lost blogger friends to see what they are up to as well.

2 comments:

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

I haven't visited you guys in a while, I love-love-love the family photos! So pretty! What a lovely family you are!

Kristen and Erik Cambridge said...

The pictures are fantastic. Sooo fun to see. Glad you guys are doing well.