Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome to the World Addison!


Well it's been quite a new year for us! The blog has been deemed a relic of the past these days, However I will try to resurrect it one more time in honor of the latest addition to our family. Addison Ann Bell came into our lives on Jan 30, 09. She was going to be a Feb baby but we pushed her along a little early so we could make sure we had our family in town to help with the kids. And it worked out great! I was induced that Friday and she came six hours later although she came screaming and upset we had made her come early. I really think she was mad because she didn't stop screaming for an hour. Normally our kids calmed down pretty soon after delivery but she had to make her anger known to the world. Any way for those who care about the stats she was 6lb 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She is my smallest baby yet and will also be the shrimp in the family. Any worries I had about dating. finding tall jeans and playing for the wnba are now gone. So here are some pics of our little monkey. You'll see these are not in a time sequence because I didn't have time to put them right. But atleast I got some pictures on the blog finally









9 comments:

acte gratuit said...

What a SWEET-HEART! She's beautiful! Congratulations!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Bells! What a beautiful little girl!

Claytie and Suzie said...

Hey Bell Fam! Congratulations! She's so cute! I love the pictures of the boys holding her. Hope all is well!

Emily said...

She is just adorable! Congrats. I'm sure the boys will take good care of her!

Kristen and Erik Cambridge said...

She is beautiful, just like her mother! Congratulations:)

Sarah Walton said...

Hey you guys! Your little girl is just beautiful! So fun to see pictures of her. Looks like you guys are doing great!

Jen said...

April, Lets see some new pictures of your cute little family! I have thinking about you guys a lot lately, I hope all is well!

Amy said...

Oh,she is so beautiful April! You really have a precious little family! The boys sure look cute with her! We miss you guys! Best wishes! Congratultions!

Katie said...

Oh my golly, Paul & April! I found you guys through Erin Harvey Axelson's blog...I don't know if you remember me, but this is Katie Leake Harrison. How in the world are you? Your family is simply gorgeous! :)

I just wanted to say hi & hope all is well. Congrats on the littlest one. :)

Love
Katie Leake Harrison