Tuesday, October 21, 2008


It's a...

Well it's been a long time I know since we updated our blog. But I thought I would put on what we were having finally. You can probably guess what it is and yes we are EXCITED!!
I will have to start thinking in pink now instead of blue. This will be quite a change for a very boy mom. And not just in color schemes, but in rearing as well. I won't have a clue what to do with a girl. But we are just so happy to finally get a girl. Paul was praying hard that I wouldn't jinx us out of having a girl because of my negative attitude. And thank goodness for that! Hopefully I can get going on the blog thing again. Boy life is busy! But no excuses.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I'm thrilled for all of you! Little girl stuff is the BEST!!!!! Room decorations, outfits, picture frames, OH! and the DRESSES!!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!!! Picking out little girl names is way easier than boy names too! There are just so many good ones!

What wonderful news! Can't wait to read more about her!

~Veronica said...

You must've read my mind, I've been thinking about you guys!!!! I am so excited for you all. GIRLS are the BEST and sooo much fun to shop for. I wanna see pictures!!! Your next assignment is to post pictures of ALL of you. Take care.
xoxoxoxo

Kristen and Erik Cambridge said...

Your nursery is so cute! You need to help me decorate my nursery when I decide to get pregnant. You have such good taste.

Fife Family said...

Yay, how exciting! I know you guys love your boys, but I'm sure you're thrilled for a girl! Congrats!
How's Colorado? Hope you guys are doing great!

Sarah Walton said...

Hey you guys! we're so excited for you. You're going to be great with a girl! miss you guys!

Amy said...

Yay April!! Congrats! Oh, I am so excited for you! You will adapt very quickly, I felt the same way with Jayce. After two girls... I was like what will I do with a boy!?! But it came. I wish I could see all the cute outfits you will dress her in.. she will be the most stylish baby girl ever!